About Seena Publishing
We are here for our authors – 100% . SPP has a TEAM that supports our writers from idea to book . We sell their books online and help with marketing and promotion.
Kathleen Arnason has developed a coaching practice that helps writers start and stay focused. She is committed to nurturing and supporting the writer through hervery successful style.
Contact Email – Kathleen@storytellingcommunications.com
Need Affordable Website & Social Media Management?
Seena builds Websites-Facebook pages-Twitter feeds-LinkedIn Profiles
We love building websites for folks so they can move forward in their business. Seena specialize in WordPress Websites because they are user-friendly. No longer do you have to depend on someone to make the changes for you ( I can teach you how to work your site) – Unless of course, you would like us to make the changes for you and manage your social media updates. We write blogs, facebook posts and tweets to keep you current.
Kathleen is an expert in Story Communication Training – and can provide you with a process that supports the exact language that represents the Why you do what you do – What you do – and How you do it.
You provide the content and images and leave the rest up to us.
Annual Website Hosting includes: Provided by Change Canada Consulting
- Weekly backup of the website. (Copies stored safely off-line).
- Updates to theme, plugins, and Word Press installed.
- Site troubleshooting by our webmasters.
- All required site maintenance.
- Security monitoring.
- Secure website (https) encrypted.
- $250 per year – this fee is separate from the website creation
Website Creation and Social Media Management by Kathleen Arnason
- Fee is – $500 ($250 to start and the remainder due when I am finished with your site and you are satisfied)
- build a website from scratch, or update/upgrade and existing one (I use Word Press, which we have found to be the most user-friendly)
- teaching client to use website and make changes on their own if they so desire
- include design and integration of website content – bio’s, about business or organization, etc.
- obtain a domain name (and from there, create email addresses as required) for the site
- if you wish me to manage your site ongoing basis posting updates, changes, additions etc. I will do that for a fee per hour
- I can provide links to the client’s social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) – and I can set up any of these sites as required and manage them.
- I can suggest images that can be used free online without royalty charges – that are extraordinarily beautiful
- I can also write content for your advertising and social media or blog for an additional fee once your site is up and running.
Books published by Seena – for sale in our bookstore!
The Gate by Jan Willoughby
Hi! Conversation Changes Lives by Christopher Bowers
Christopher Bowers: BSc, MEd, the creator of ConversationWorks, is an educator, story catcher, videographer and human entrepreneur. ConversationWorks encapsulates all the story-related projects and initiatives that he has developed to help bring people and ideas together.
Early in his teaching career he saw the power of story in the classroom. He taught a wide range of subjects, from music to introductory Japanese, from math to media, entrepreneurship to computer science and media, working with students from k -12 in over seventeen schools. As he gained more experience he saw more opportunities to include stories in his lessons. The entrepreneurial spirit, of seizing opportunities, began to influence his teaching. He won a Marshall McLuhan Distinguished Teacher Award for Innovation in Education in helping implement computer technology across the curriculum. The deputy minister of education commented that even in the early years of the web, while many isolated themselves with computers, he used computer technology to create and strengthen community.
Colouring Your Dreams Come True by Junie Swadron
Children are born knowing things that adults have forgotten. They know the Magic of Play.In Colouring Your Dreams Come True, Jolly-Beam, a Charismatic Being from a land not so far, far away, travels to earth to meet a group of adults and take them to his land so they can experience what it’s like to be a child again.During their time in this magical land, they experience the realization of their deepest dreams and visions.Afterwards, they are taught Universal Laws that will allow them to create these dreams on earth. This book, besides offering hours of colouring pleasure, is a bedtime story that arouses joy, inspiration wisdom and love that follows the reader deep into Dreamtime.
Junie Swadron is a psychotherapist, author, playwright, international speaker, and writing coach. She mentors writers to become authors, inspiring their voice on the page to become their voice in the world. Junie believes that creative expression is vital for us all. Her goal is to bring awareness of her belief that feeding ourselves, each other and the planet with increasing bundles of joy, kindness, tender love and care should be what matters most.
The Blush of Scarlet by Alice Clark